Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I came back to the hotel and napped and then rode to les Deux – Alps. It’s a nice climb of about 7 miles from the hotel to a ski area. The road is as good as it gets. However, the cars on the road are crazy. The hairpin turns are nearly black from cars leaving tread as they squeal around each turn. I must say the drivers for the most part are respectful of cyclists. Having said that the speeds they travel on these mountain roads would make it difficult for them to avoid disaster if there was a small error in judgment.

I did take a number of pictures that I’ll have to add at a later date since I left my cord that attaches the camera with the computer at home. I’m going to have to wait until it gets here with Ross and Patti on Saturday.

1 comment:

  1. Mark,

    I am glad to see you made it there without any major hassels. It looks like a beautiful place. Great hotel. I can't wait to see more pics. By the way, am I the only follower of your blog?

    ReplyDelete