Monday, September 14, 2009


9/9/09 Asiago to Levico

We took off and started on a long descent down into the valley floor. The morning felt a bit muggy. We climbed up and out on a very narrow road. It was in great shape for the little use it had. Not that I know that for a fact but more so because we saw no traffic on the way up and leaves lying undisturbed on the road. We hooked up with a main road and met up with Nancy (tour guide) in the van that had a beautiful lunch by the side of the road. There were several options from that point and I took a route that took me down a steep descent into Levico. Very steep.

The hotel was next to a lake and I broke from routine and went to the lake for a swim first thing. The water was perfect temperature. I love lake swimming.

No comments:

Post a Comment